Connecting with Others through Small Group Ministries
Shepherd of the Hills’ small group ministries help us to connect with others, transforming lives through fellowship, discipleship, actively living God’s word and by the communion of the Holy Spirit. Don’t see a group for you? Let us help you start a group and begin transforming lives. Please contact the church office at 303.530.4422 or email if you have questions.
Small Groups that Meet Weekly
The following groups meet weekly at Shepherd unless otherwise indicated.
- Spirit Seekers Worship Music band & vocal practice at 8:30am before worship
- Adult Coffee & Conversation meets Sunday after worship
- Adult Bible Study meets Wednesdays at 11am
- Comfort Sitchers is a knitting and quilting group that meets Thursdays at 9:30 am. Click here for more information.
- Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study meets Fridays at 6:30 am
- Friday afternoon Perspectives meets 5:00pm at at various restaurants. This group meets to share their week and how God is present in their daily lives.
Small Groups that Meet Monthly
The following groups meet monthly at Shepherd unless otherwise indicated.
- Boulder Homeless Shelter - serve dinner every 1st and 3rd Tuesday from 5:30-7:30pm October - April
Other Small Group Opportuntities
Contact the church office if you are interested in participating in any of these programs.
Member Care: Cares for the elderly, shut-ins or needy members of our church through visits, arranging transportation, delivering communion and lending a helping hand.
Altar Guild: Prepares the table for our Lord’s supper as part of Holy Communion.
Building & Grounds: Cares for our building and grounds.
Communications: Maintains the church website, bulletin boards, newsletter and any other communication channels.
Prayer Chain: Pray for or ask for prayers for those who are in need of our prayers. Send us an email or use our Facebook Shepherd Boulder Prayer Requests to send your prayer or to be added to the prayer chain.