Donations and Giving Back
There are several ways to donate towards Shepherd's Mission and Ministry or provide a supporting gift throughout the year:
Online - Tithe.ly
Using our Tithe.ly Giving Account. You can make a one-time donation or easily set up automatic giving. This is a convenient and secure way to give to Shepherd. You don't even have to remember your checkbook!
How to Use Tithe.ly:
1. Click on the direct link above. This is a secure, encrypted link.
2. Enter the donation amount.
3. Select where you want to apply your donation (ex: Offering, General, etc.).
4. Enter your credit card information.
5. Type in your email address and your name.
6. You also decide whether or not you want to cover the credit card transaction fee, which saves Shepherd additional costs.
7. Click on the "Give" button and click "OK" at the final confirmation box.
You will receive an email with your receipt.
At Church - Offering Plate
During worship on Sundays. If you will be donating regularly we would be happy to provide Offering Envelopes for your convenience.
By Mail - USPS
For fraud and security reasons, we do not recommend sending cash in the mail. Use our Shepherd mailing address for sending checks as donations.
Volunteering - Giving of Your Time
We actively encourage spending time where it's needed most; whether serving hot meals for the homeless, helping out in the church, or participating in other charity activities around our community.